Friday, December 14, 2012

Wrapping up the semester

Thanks to everyone for pulling your projects together over the last week.  For those who haven't finished, please remember to share a proposed workplan with me over the weekend.  You may take up until the end of the Winter Break to finish things, unless you're one of the folks who are evolving a specific project into a much larger-scaled outcome (capstone).

Over the weekend I'll begin assembling your products into larger collections to share with future students, but you'll be able to continue updating them as desired.

At any time, even years from now, don't hesitate to ask for help accessing something you've submitted or the Projects pages I created for each of you.

It seems weird to say I'm proud of your work, because in this course it really is all YOUR work; so instead know that I'm proud to know and be associated with you and your work!

1 comment:

  1. It was SUCH a great class. Thank you, Jim! I hope many students have the opportunity to take this class in the future!

    ReplyDelete